LimeSurvey sites at RRU
There are two distinct sites provided for creating/managing surveys. Both of which are hosted here at Royalroads University. Be sure to select the appropriate one for your needs.
Course Evaluation Surveys: http://evaluation.royalroads.ca/admin
Restricted to program administrators for collecting feedback from students regarding the quality of our courses.
All other surveys: http://survey.royalroads.ca/admin
Open to all staff/faculty/students to create and manage their own surveys
Course Evaluation Surveys
- Program Associates have access to create, manage their program's course evaluation surveys.
- They may also be granted access to colleague's surveys to help support each other administratively.
- Students do NOT need to log in to respond to a survey.
- They are emailed a link with a token in it to allow them access to respond.
- Tokens are uploaded to each survey as a CSV file (Firstname, Lastname, Email Address)
- Bulk student lists are generated nightly for each Course or Program as csv files and are stored in O://Staff/LimeSurvey_Resources/
- Surveys are created using a template (which ensures that certain settings are already set)
- The naming convention for feedback surveys is to include the Course or Program code in the title of the survey
- Instruction guide
- LimeSurvey Sample Questions - Survey with some sample questions
- LimeSurvey Documentation Wiki - Great resource!