The IT department can deploy software to any RRU computer through the Microsoft System Center software. Below are instructions to find and access the Software Center console.
- Click the Windows 10 Search icon or press the Windows key and the letter "S"
- Now type the letters SCC
- You should see a result called Software Center, select it
- The first tab is Applications. This is where all the applications are listed that are available for you to install.
Other things to note:
- You will not need special permissions to install an application from this list.
- The list is populated automatically. If you do not see the application you are looking for please contact Computer Services
- Some applications may install themselves automatically and not require you to go into the Software Center console
- Sometimes an application can take up to 24 hours for it to appear in the list after ticket approval