Computer Services provides computer assistance with software problems that prevent you from participating in your studies properly. This includes:
- Assistance with Moodle
- Assistance with Webmail
- Assistance with connectivity issues
- Some basic PC trouble-shooting
- Some basic Blackboard Colaborate troubleshooting
- Advice on products to buy
- Questions regarding your computer requirements, how things work here, what to expect.
- Answers to other questions. If you don't know who to ask, ask us.
- Please see our hours of operation in the green box at the bottom of this page
- Please use this web site to search for articles related to the issues you are experiencing
- You can contact us by please contact us by phone, email, Online Request Form, or while on campus, by visiting us on the second floor of the Millward building
Computer Services does not provide assistance for issues with personal computer hardware or software unrelated to your studies. This may include , but is not limited to:
- PC or Mac hardware issues
- "How to..." questions regarding creating, editing or formatting documents
- Software issues with software that you are not using for RRU studies
- "Slow PC", PC cleanup, or installation assistance
- Complex Blackboard Collaborate support. Support is provided directly from Blackboard.
- Delete or modify assignments or forum posts without the express written consent of the instructor
- Instead you should contact your local Computer Support businesses
- Check out the GetNetWise initiative web page for useful information on how to safely use your computer and the Internet.
- For Microsoft Office help, please check out our web page on Everything you need to know about Microsoft Office.
If you are not sure if you should ask us, ask anyway. We don't bite. If we can't help, we will try to point you somewhere that can.