- Microsoft Security Essentials - (Recommended) Free product from Microsoft that works very well
- AVG AntiVirus - AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition. Provides basic protection for personal computers.
- Avast AntiVirus - Avast! Home Edition is a full-featured antivirus package designed exclusively for home users.
- Norton AntiVirus - Basic anti-virus, anti-spyware protection for a minimal cost.
- McAfee - you may need to turn the firewall off on occasion but this is also a reputable company for providing quality security products.
Your antivirus software is only one way to protect your computer. Common sense and careful computer practices will prevent many virus infections from happening.
*RRU does not endorse nor support the 3rd party applications listed above. The apps and software listed above are suggestions only and should be used at your own discretion.