There are circumstances when a student may choose to take a leave of absence from their program. The student should be aware that when "onleave" certain things will be disabled:
- Access to most Library online resources is removed.
- Access to Moodle and course material is removed
- Access to MyRRU content is removed.
- Access to your Webmail inbox is removed. (See note below regarding email forwarding)
- Will no longer receive course correspondence
Items that are not affected:
- Access to MyAdmin is still available
- Email forwarding will continue if it is enabled (default). This means email sent to the student's Royal Roads email account will continue to be forwarded to the student's personal email account as defined in MyAdmin
If you have questions about your onleave status please contact the Registrars Office by :
Email : Registration@royalroads.ca
Web Form : Contact Registrars Office
Phone : (250) 391-2600 x4862
Alt : (800) 788-8028 x4862
For technical assistance, check our Frequently Asked Questions page for common questions and additional contact information.
If you have questions about this library access policy you can contact the Library to discuss it further.