The Online Archive is searchable in the same manner as your regular mailbox via the Search tool in Outlook.
- If you’re using Outlook 2010, you can search your mailbox and the archive at the same time - click in the Search bar in Outlook
- The Search tab appears – from there, click on All Outlook Items in the Scope section
- Note that the Search bar changes appearance, and now shows that results will be arranged by ‘Outlook Data File’
- Here’s an example of a search, returning results in a mailbox and the archive
If you’re using Outlook Web Access (webmail), you can only search the mailbox or archive one at a time;
- if you want to search the archive you have to click on it first
- Then click in the Search bar at the top middle part of your screen and enter your search parameters