If you have a label printer attached to your computer, it is possible to set it up so that others can use it.
No longer available on Windows 10
Security Group Policy for Win10 no longer allows locally shared printers. If you want to print to a Dymo label printer, the printer must be installed locally.
First the label printer needs to be installed on your computer. Please follow the instructions that come with the label printer.
Once that is done, then you need to share the printer.
Sharing the label printer
- Click on the Start button and select Devices and Printers
- Double-click on the label printer icon, to open the printer queue window for the printer
- In the print queue window, click on Printer --> Sharing
- Make sure the Sharing tab is selected
- Add a check mark beside Share this printer, leave everything else default, click OK
(You can change the share name, however it is not important)
You are done. The printer is now ready for other computers to connect to it to print.