"I am unable to log into my SharePoint site"
- You must use your Academic Account username and password. (Please double-check that your username and password are correct by logging into webmail.)
- If Webmail works, try again with the same username and password.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, please enter your username as Instructional\username
(where "username" is YOUR username)
- You must have permission to access the SLS and SES SharePoint sites. If you are not sure if you have access, please send an email or online service request to Computer Services with a link to the SharePoint site and we can verify for you.
- Thesis Supervisors and Committee Members - Please confirm with your student that the work has been setup by their Admin Coordinator. The account creation email is only the first step. SharePoint access must also be setup after the account is created. if you have not received an email ask you to take action, it is possible that the account is not ready yet.
- Are you getting a 404 error?
SharePoint Project and Thesis Tracking System (SPATTS)
Specifics about SPATTS
- SPATTS is the replacement application for PATTS that uses SharePoint.
- You can find the General SPATTS here - https://staff.myrru.royalroads.ca/services/patts/thesis.
- You can find SLS SPATTS here - https://staff.myrru.royalroads.ca/services/patts/Pages/welcome.aspx
- You can find SES SPATTS here - https://staff.myrru.royalroads.ca/services/patts/ses/Pages/welcome.aspx
- Screen Shots and Information for students
- Screen Shots and Information for Supervisors
- Once a person is added to the appropriate group in AD, it can still take up to 45 minutes for the change to take effect in SharePoint.