- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The T2202A file is in a secure PDF format and, therefore, MUST be opened using the Adobe Reader application.
(Usually the forms for the previous year will be available by the end of February.)
On a Windows PC, we recommend that you download and save the file. Then using your Windows Explorer software you want to find the file and double-click on it. If the file opens in any application other then the Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat, then you need to close the application and download and re-install the Adobe Reader application. This should take back the ownership of the PDF documents, and also ensure that you have the latest version of the software installed.
On a Mac computer, the default viewer for PDF files is the Mac Preview program. The Mac Preview app does not display the data in a secure PDF file. To fix this
- download and save the file.
- Find the file in the Download directory and right-click (or control-click) on the document and select Get info.
- In the window that opens find the sections called "Open with:". Change the application to Adobe Reader
- This file will now open properly.
If Adobe Reader is not listed, then you need to download and install the Adobe Reader before proceeding.
Detailed instructions on how to change a Mac so that it uses Adobe rather then "preview" can be found on the Art Institute of Chicago's web site here - https://startit.artic.edu/kb/software/adobe/acro_reader_default.html.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader for your computer (Both Mac and Windows PC) here:
Adjusting the Zoom
- There is an Adobe glitch whereby the page might not be rendered properly when it is first opened.
- Simply changing the Zoom to ANYTHING else, which will cause the page to refresh and the contents will be displayed.
|Content by Label|
Still need help?