Here is a list of scheduled tasks that run automatically for various processes related to Moodle - all times are Pacific.
- Enrolment in Moodle courses (students are added or removed from courses, depending on their status in Agresso) – daily at 8:15am, 11:15am, 2:15pm, and 5:15pm
- Moodle cron runs every 20 minutes – this includes forum post emails (unless you have it set to digest then you get 1 email later in the day - approximately 5:00pm)
- ACCS: Moodle course shells are automatically created based on data in Agresso once a week on Sunday at 6:45am. A course shell is created if the course is 12 months out or less.
- Open courses (courses automatically open, or "go live" to students, on their course start date) – daily 3:30 am
- Quickmail (when email gets sent) – almost instantly
- MBZ files (Moodle course backups) - they will be cleared out the first day of every month on Credit, Archive, and Professional Studies (csonline) sites.
- Grade Approver - approver changes are updated in Moodle daily at 11:05am, 3:05pm and 6:05pm.