In some cases you might receive an assignment grade that you are unhappy with. Even if it is due to a technical issue, Computer Services has no ability to help you in this matter. 

The first step is to discuss this directly with your instructor. If you are unable to resolve the issue in a satisfactory manner, then they next step is to follow the procedure under the Academic Regulations for Section 5 - Grade appeal process.