Staff and Faculty can find a copy of their T4 tax form for the current and previous years by visiting the Human Resources website, logging in and choosing the Pay Statements option in the list of services.

Associate faculty, contractors and volunteers cannot access their T4 online, but must wait for it in the mail.

Please contact Payroll should you have any questions about your T4.

(Are you a student looking for your T2202a tax form?)