Your Academic Account (Moodle/MyRRU) is a temporary RRU account that is automatically created for you upon acceptance to RRU and closed two weeks after graduation.
- Your account activation information is emailed to you within 48hours of your acceptance.
- Please keep a close eye on your spam/junk mail folder as this email can be accidentally classified as spam by many spam filters.
- This account and password is completely independent from your permanent MyAdmin email address and password that you created when you applied.
- That account is used to manage your personal information (like your address) and other administrative tasks.
- Resetting one password does not reset the other.
- For instructions on resetting your MyAdmin password, please go here instead.
Your academic account is your responsibility so don't give your password to anyone! Create a password that is memorable to you but not too easy for someone else to figure out. It is recommended that you use strong passwords and change them at least every six months.
How to Change Your Password:
Off-campus or in Residence:
- Go to Change My Password on the Computer Services website.
- Enter your RRU username and existing password.
- Enter the New Password and Confirm New Password fields - make sure they are the same!
- Click Submit (Once please, you will receive an email and a new password each time you click the button).
- Please wait at least 15 minutes for the change to replicate through the RRU servers. This will help to avoid access issues.
- Log on to one of the lab computers
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete
- Select the change password option and change your password.
- Please note: It may take at least 15 minutes for the change to replicate through the RRU servers.
Forgot your password?
- If your account is locked out, you must contact Computer Services to have the account unlocked
- Go to Reset your Password on MyAdmin.
- Enter your RRU username and 6-digit RRU Student #.
- Click Submit.
- This will send a temporary password to the external (non-RRU) email address we have on file for you. Please wait at least 15 minutes before you attempt to change it. This will help to avoid access issues.