IT Services provides account provisioning to grant access to our systems for students, staff and faculty.
- This is the account you registered with and uses your personal email address and a password you created.
- This is your 'administrative' account that provides you access to many services you need to manage your relationship with RRU.
Academic Account (aka Computer Account, Moodle account)
- This is the account you 'activated' once you became registered in program.
- This account is used to access online learning resources like Moodle, the library etc.
- This account will expire shortly after you graduate.
- This account was assigned to you when you became a faculty member.
- This account allows you to access all of the services you require to teach at RRU.
- This account was assigned to you when you were hired.
- This account allows you to access all of the services you require to do your job at RRU.
Self Help Articles
- Academic & MyAdmin Accounts - Students
- CAMP - Table of Contents
- Can I Apply for Two Programs at the Same Time?
- Computer Account - Staff
- I cannot access Library Resources
- Manage your Passwords
- Name Changes
- Prepare to Graduate
- Request a temporary student or guest account
- Reset your Academic (Computer) Account Passphrase
- Resource Restrictions While on Leave
- Unable to make a Payment Online
- Welcome to RRU
- Where Can I Find My Tax (T2202A) Form?
- Where is the Application to Attend Convocation Form located?