A recent update to Microsoft Office has caused a login pop-up to appear in Microsoft Office. Whether you hit cancel or log in, the prompt returns
If you continue to receive the pop-up message, please follow the procedure below to get rid of the message.
- Turn off Cache Exchange Mode
- In Outlook click on File, Account Settings→ Account Settings
- Select your name and click Change
- If there is a check mark beside Use Cached Exchange Mode, remove it and click Next
- You might get a warning telling you that you need to restart Outlook for the changes to take effect. Click OK
- Click finish and Close to close the Account Settings window
- Close Outlook
- Wait 5 seconds
- Open Outlook
- When prompted to log in
- Please make sure the option for “Remember my credentials” is checked off
- Make sure the username is is your Microsoft Office 365 username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and enter your RRU password.
- Click OK
- Close Outlook one last time. Wait 5 Seconds and re-open