When a Student RRU e-mail address is created, e-mail forwarding is automatically set to on. This means any e-mail sent to your RRU e-mail address will automatically be forwarded to the personal e-mail address you provided during registration. Once you have received your RRU account information, you can change the forwarding on your RRU email to suit your needs (please see below).
The email address where your RRU email is being forwarded to is actually the same email address that you use to log into your Life Long Learning (MyAdmin) account. Change one, and you change them both.
If you want to change where you email is forwarded to please log into the MyAdmin site.
- Once logged in, on the General Information tab, you can change your email address. Press Update to save it.
- If you change your email address, you will see a page that tells you that you will be logged off and that you will need to log in again. Your email address has been changed, but please remember that from now on, when logging into MyAdmin, you will need to use the new email address.
- Please note that it can take up to 15 minutes for the change to take effect.
You also have the option to turn on or off forwarding however before turning off email forwarding, please try to log into the RRU Webmail page to see if you have access. It is possible that it has been disabled. (Please note that you still use your Academic Account username and password to log into RRU webmail).
If you are unable to log into RRU email please contact Computer Services so we can enable remote access to your email. Once that is done, or if you are already able to log into webmail, you can then turn off forwarding. Please remember that from this point forwarding, you will now need to log into the RRU Webmail page to see your RRU email.
Forwarding is not the only option available to you to manage your email. For a detailed list of all the options available to you, please see our email information page.
Staff, Faculty and Associate Faculty
- Staff, and Faculty are not allowed to forward their RRU email.
- As of June 1st, 2019, Associate Faculty are no longer allowed to forward their mail (Please see this page for additional info)
- Up until June 1st, you can change your email forwarding address and turn off/on email forwarding on the Manage your Email Forwarding page.
- Please see this page for other ways to access your email.