Your MyAdmin account is a persistent Royal Roads administrative account that is created when you first apply and exists long after you graduate. This account and password are completely independent from your transitory Academic Account username and password that you use to access Moodle, MyRRU and other resources while you are a student at Royal Roads.
- Resetting one password does not reset the other. (See .)
- It is recommended that you use strong passwords and change them at least every six months.
How to Change Your Password:
- Log into your MyAdmin account
- Select the Change Password tab.
- Enter you old password
- Enter your new password and confirm the new password - make sure they are the same!
- Click Update
- Your password is updated immediately
I don't have the Change Password tab, now what?
If you are trying to change your password but do not see the change password tab, it is because you have used your Academic Account to log into MyAdmin.
Though this is supported, we recommend that you log into MyAdmin with your MyAdmin account (personal email address) and the password you set at that time.
- Log out of MyAdmin using the Sign Out link at the bottom of the left menu
- Log back in using your personal email address and password.
Forgot your password?
- Go to the MyAdmin login page
- Enter your email address and click on the Forgot your password? link
- An email will be sent with a link to a page that will ask you your 3 security questions.