Your MyAdmin account is a life-long learning account that provides on-demand access to many administrative services you may require during your lifetime both as a student and an alumnus. This persistent account is available to you life long regardless of whether you are taking a current program or not.
Services available on the MyAdmin site
We are continually adding new self-serve options to the MyAdmin website to make it easy for you to do the following:
- Upload a photo for your RRU student ID card
- Make a payment online, view your account balance, statement of account, and receipts
- Apply for residency housing
- View your statement of grades
- T2202A Tax Form
- Submit an application to attend convocation
- Update your contact information
- Change your password or forgot your password
How to create this account
If you applied online after March 2011, this persistent, Lifelong Learning (MyAdmin) account was created automatically for you and uses your personal email address as your login. If you applied prior to March 2011, and haven't yet created a Lifelong Learning (MyAdmin) account for yourself, you can do so on MyAdmin.