To reset your password, you'll need:
- username (usually first initial and last name, all one word, but it can contain a number as well)
- your Staff ID number or Student ID number (6 digits for students, 4 digits for staff and faculty)
Password Reset Form
- Use the Password Reset Form to create a new password.
Your new password will be sent automatically to your personal email account on file.
- You should receive the email within 15 minutes of submitting.
- Please keep a close eye on your spam/junk mail folder as this email can frequently be classified as junk mail by many spam filters.
Once your password is reset, you will be required to use that password for at least 24 hours before you can change it. Please allow up to 45 minutes for the password to work on all sites.