Step by Step... How to become an RRU Student:
- Apply Online/Create a MyAdmin Account
- Activate your MyAdmin Account - Check your Email!
- Get Accepted
- Confirm your Acceptance/Make a Payment
- Activate your Academic Account - Check your Email!
- Start your course! :)
The first thing you will need to do is Apply Online via MyAdmin.
- Create your MyAdmin Account
- Activate your MyAdmin Account (check your email!)
- Complete and submit your application
- MyAdmin is where you go to take care of the background information that enables you to go through your program, like:
- Check on your Application Status
- Make Online Payments
- Update your personal information (Mailing Address, Phone Number, Forwarding Email Address).
- Tax Forms, Grades, Request a transcript
- Go here to find more information on what MyAdmin can do for you.
- MyAdmin has a different login than your Academic Account (Learn more about the two accounts)
After you have applied and been accepted to your program, make sure you confirm your acceptance in MyAdmin... You will then be sent an email to activate your Academic Account. Please keep an eye on your Spam/Junk Mail folder... Automated emails are often misdirected into Spam/Junk Mail folders.
To make sure you receive all emails from Royal Roads, please whitelist @royalroads.ca
- For more information, see: Not Receiving all your RRU email?
Your Academic Account
- The subject of the Activation email: New RRU Student Computer Account - ACTIVATION REQUIRED - for Your Name.
- Click on the "Activate your account now" link within the email to activate the account and create a password for the account.
- This account gives you access to various RRU resources including the Library, MyRRU, WebMail and your courses in Moodle.
- Find out more about your Academic Account and what it will give you access to.