- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Minimum 12 characters
- any combination of letters, numbers, space, symbols and/or caps
- Can only be changed once every 24 hours
- Cannot be the same as a passphrase you've used the past 5 times you've changed
- We recommend phrases like "I love Poutine!" or "RRUcomputerservicesisawsome"
- Your account will be locked out after 10 unsuccessful attempts. You must contact Computer Services to have the account unlocked.
Your royal roads not used anywhere else
You should create a new, strong passphrase for each site. Using the same passphrase on multiple sitesplaces, especially that use the same username, can turn a stolen passphrase from an unnerving inconvenience to a full fledged nightmare.
|Content by Label|