- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Due to licensing restrictions, only active students have access to library resources.
A student can be considered inactive for one of the following reasons:
- Prospective student, not yet registered
- New student, and it is more than 60 days before the first course begins
- If a student has 90 days between when their last course finishes and the next course starts (Library access is removed till 60 days before next course starts)
- If student is placed on a financial hold
- If a Student has graduated, their Library access is removed 30 days after the end date of your final course
14 days after convocation after after your degree has been conferred** (whichever comes first)
- On leave
Students can contact Computer Services and they can check in AD if the student is in the @RRU-Students-DL or has been added to rru.students.denyaccess.
**the date that your degree will be conferred will be provided to you upon completion of your program
|Content by Label|
Still need help?