When trying to print a report, the following error popped up:
The fix that worked for RRHD-21923 was to have the client run the same report on the Report Manager server here. When the report was ran, the computer asked to allow something to be installed. After accepting that, the customer was able to print the report on the Report Manager page as well as the report directly from Unit4. (Unit4 was opened when I installed the fix, so I needed to close and restart Unit4)
Two additional solutions suggested but not tested:
- If that doesn't work can you please confirm this as per https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/4a4a2239-3ac5-4f1d-8b2d-b2c5f03d3c07/unable-to-load-client-print-control?forum=sqlreportingservices:
The Client Print Control is an Active X object. You need to be able to download and install the control. In Internet Explorer\Tools\Internet Options\Security\Custom Level you can find the settings to allow downloading of Active X controls.
- If that doesn't work, maybe try resetting Internet Explorer's settings:
1. Close all Internet Explorer and Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Start Internet Explorer. ...
3. On the Tools menu, click Internet options. ...
4. In the Internet Options window, click the Advanced tab.
5. Click Reset.